We have a 6 month Contract (£485 per day) opportunity for an experienced Networks Security Consultant. Typically you should have a background with one or multiple professional services and networks solutions businesses, well rounded hands on experience and consultancy and design (HLD and LLD) expertise.
Of particular interest is Cisco ASA Multi Context technology
* Technical expertise across a wide range of vendors ideally with very strong skills in at least 3 or 4 of the technologies below (please note preferred technologies):
* Network FWs: Cisco ASA (multi context), Check Point, Juniper, Palo Alto, Fortinet;
* Security Devices: Bluecoat Proxy, F5 (LTM, GTM, ASM), Zscaler, Cisco IronPort;
* IDP/IPS: FirePower/Sourcefire IPS/IDS, McAfee;
* Vulnerability Scanners: Skybox, Nessus, Nikto, Qualys;
* APT: FireEye, Palo Alto WildFire; Bluecoat Solara
* Network Access Control (NAC): Cisco ISE;
* Experience with building, maintaining, reviewing all configurations/settings/policies on chosen technologies;
* Experience working with operational environments following ITIL frameworks;
* Good general knowledge and expertise of networking (TCP/IP, routing, switching, WAN, LAN);
Please note that this role is inside IR35
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.