Network Security Engineer – £30K – £60K – Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Security Engineer
£30k – £60k
Network Security Engineer required by a successful market leading technology company located in Bracknell. Due to continued expansion, the company require a Network Security Engineer to join as a key member of their existing Network Security Team.
The successful Network Security Engineer will have a pivotal role in maintaining and improving the overall security of multiple platforms within the department. The position will also suit a Network Engineer looking to move into more of a network security focused position.
Examples of responsibilities:
* Supporting the company’s mission-critical platforms with leading security practices
* Helping to develop and improve processes for maintenance and testing of security architecture
* Centralising and simplifying security visibility with the organisation
Experience in some of the following;
* Strong educational background along with a 2:1 or above
* Security qualifications e.g. CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, QSA, CEH
* Operational security experience
* Cisco environments (CCNP OR CCDP would be advantageous)
This is an opportunity to join a market leading company offering a competitive salary and benefits. If you are looking for a role of this nature then please contact or call (Apply online only)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.