Role: Network Operations Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £32,000 – £41,000
***INTERVIEWING NOW – DO NOT MISS OUT***
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a well-established MSP based in Milton Keynes going through a large spell of expansion and in the process of acquiring another business to join their forces.
They are looking for a network operations analyst who is passionate about IT and it would be an amazing time to get involved during this exciting period.
As a Network Operations Analyst your main responsibility will be to assist in completing the daily workload the NOC team deal with whilst working closely with the NOC Team Leader to ensure that processes are carried out as per best practise.
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + an additional holiday each year of service
* Great Pension Plan
* Free wellbeing services and health benefits
* Variety of offers and discount via Paycare & Perkbox
* Wide range of free refreshments
* Access to company games room
Essential Knowledge and Skills Required for the Role:
* Experience working with public cloud environments such as AWS, Azure
* Knowledge of Cisco / Juniper Routers, Switches & Firewalls
* In depth experience of Microsoft Technologies
* Knowledge of VMware
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on (phone number removed) to discuss in further detail.
This role would be suitable for: 2nd line, Infrastructure, Network Technician , NOC Technician, NOC Engineer, IT Technician
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.