Network / Infrastructure Tester – Bracknell – Security Cleared – Contract
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
* Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
* Test results checking and reporting.
* Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
* Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
* Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
* Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
* Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
* Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.