Network Engineer (CCNA) – London £45k
Our client is looking for a Level 1 Network Engineer to join the team based in London, near London Bridge. Your duties will be to monitor, support, maintain and develop the network infrastructure and architecture including operational security and service improvement. You will be working with the organisations' network delivery and support partners to ensure uptime is maximised, integrity is maintained, and performance is optimised. Additionally, you will participate in IT projects to ensure the networking impact is understood, that capacity requirements are factored into the technical delivery plan and budgets and ensure that introduction to service is successfully completed.
* CCNA Enterprise <> CCNP (R+S/Wireless) / Security accreditation or equivalent (essential)
* SD-WAN deployment/support experience (any product) (essential)
* Experience working with service providers (essential)
* Experience working with suppliers (essential)
* NOC experience – with desire to be more hands on/project based
* Cisco routing/switching configuration and management
o Must have good understanding of MPLS CE router configuration and network operations
o Must have good understanding of enterprise routing protocols (BGP/OSPF)
o Must have experience with QOS design, implementation, and management
* Aruba / HPE switching configuration and management
* Cisco ASA configuration and management
* Cisco Nexus configuration and management
* Cisco NGFW configuration and management
* Cisco WLC configuration and management
* ZScaler Internet Access (ZIA) management
* Fortinet/FortiGate configuration and management
* F5 BIG-IP configuration and management (APM / LTM)
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.