Personal responsibility to:
* Design, code, test and document particularly large, complex or mission critical programs.
* Define, plan and justify (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
* Provide advice, guidance, and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
* Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and to produce a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and a descriptive nature.
* Technical software architecture experience
* Worked on high volume, multitier systems
* Familiarity with SDLC methodologies – Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban
* .Net Framework/.NET Core
* WebAPI, Webservices
* SQL Server/T-SQL/Stored Procedures/Dynamic SQL
* ORM frameworks
* Entity Framework (required)
* NHibernate (desired)
* SOLID principles
* Windows Services
* TDD, unit testing frameworks, Moq
Nice to have Microsoft Azure
* Commercial experience with Azure PaaS and IaaS, specifically:
* App Service Plans
* Azure VMs
* Azure SQL
* Blob storage
* Azure DevOps (planning tools, build and deployment pipelines)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.