Job Title: Lead .NET Developer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £50 – 55k
Reports To: Managing Director
Who is Spinbox?
Spinbox creates amazing websites!
Usability, conversions & technology drives us to create amazing digital solutions.
We are a team of problem solvers, designers and technical specialists that provide our clients with the right tools to deliver the perfect digital solution.
We believe we are only as good as our people and our processes. The question which is always asked: What makes us different from every other web agency?
It's simple, our processes & customer experience. We operate as a software house not a marketing agency. Our analysis skills and methods, through to our data led design approach and most critically, our development, are all based on modern software development methodologies.
If you're bored of code churning at a software house, not inspired and not challenged, lack atmosphere and you want to work at the cutting edge of tech, then time to get in touch with Spinbox.
Where do you fit in?
We’re offering an opportunity to be part of an awesome digital agency in the role of, Lead .NET Developer.
You’ll work with some of the most talented people in the industry and gain a wealth of knowledge as well as working on some very interesting and rewarding projects. Of course, in return you will also get paid!
What we’re looking for:
A coding master with excellent management skills! In return, you’ll work with some of the most talented developers in the industry and gain a wealth of development and application knowledge as well as working on some very cool and rewarding projects.
As part of the technology leadership team your role will be to lead the development of enterprise developments on a MS Stack. Ensure compatibility and integration (e.g., multi-vendor platforms) throughout the company and for our client base. To provide strategy and technical leadership, inspiration and innovation, and management of the Development Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software / IT Development Manager, who is passionate about quality and commercial output, as well as pushing for new technologies and innovation.
You will need the following experience:
* Visual Studio & SQL Server
* DevOps, SourceControl, Agile, Azure
* Minimum 5 years commercial experience
* Web application, deployment management, solutions management experience
* Technical specification writing
* Computing Degree background
* Integrations, CRM & CMS
* Ability to multitask, ambition, team lead, always looking for free pens, drawn to shiny things, love comfortable chairs, and stare at people with a blank expression when something non logical is said!
The position involves:
* .NET Application development
* Agile & Scrum practices
* Systems configurations & architecture
* Providing solutions and input on working practices & latest techs
* Problem Solving
* Managing output from the development team
* Ensuring processes and best practice is followed at all times
* Motivating and improving the development team learning
A passion for creating clean and efficient code and bringing your ideas to the table are essential for this role. Spinbox work on making a role fit a developer, not making a developer fit a role.
We believe in having an amazing place of work changes your outlook and quality of life, some of the things we are proud of at Spinbox include:
* Great company culture
* Legendary Christmas parties
* Relaxed and great working atmosphere for you to be yourself
* Flexibility in working hours
* Training & Certification
* Flexibility on working hours
* Work from home days
* Private medical (post 3 years of service)
* NEST Pension
* Training & Certification
* 30 days holiday + Increases post 2 years
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.