£35,000 per annum
Due to on-going company growth, my client is looking to bring in a new Software Developer to join their software team. As well as working within the .Net tech stack you will be able to gain exposure to mobile app development and utilise front-end web development technologies as a full-stack developer.
Employees can divide their time working from home and being in the office; providing an environment where you can learn new skills from each other and still enjoy the odd practical joke!
Responsibilities of a Software Developer:
* Maintaining the current portfolio of enterprise level software products
* Creating new innovative applications for their cloud-based training and compliance platform
* Playing an active part in all stages of the software development life cycle
* Managing your time between project work on new features/functions and maintaining current products.
* Communicating with internal and external stakeholder to provide support, updates and reports
* Working with other departments to improve products and maximise customer satisfaction
* Database development, reporting and management using SQL
* Version control
To be successful as a Software Developer in this role you will need to be:
* Down to earth, with a good sense of humour to fit in with this team of jokers
* A team player that takes responsibility for their tasks to meet team goals
* Experienced in developing applications using the .Net tech stack
* Detailed and always holding yourself to high standards
* Innovative, looking for new ways of doing things
* A strong SQL database user
* Have exposure to REST APIs
* Flexible to meet deadlines and always willing to go the extra mile
This role is based in Loughborough and commutable from Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Burton upon Trent, Grantham, Tamworth, Mansfield.
Please note: Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide individual feedback. If you do not hear back within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.