MuleSoft Integration Developer
Manchester / Remote / UK Wide – Any of our UK Offices – London, Bristol, Woking, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, Bristol
An overview of the role
We are a specialised Agile custom Software Development and Integration team. We deliver projects at Enterprise scale across a wide range of integration, Open Source, Microsoft and Proprietary Technologies. We are looking for MuleSoft Developers and consultants to deliver on some of the largest, innovative and complex enterprise digital projects in the UK.
The successful applicant with take on a MuleSoft Development role in our integration implementations that will include hybrid solutions for Cloud and On-Premise systems integration.
Why this role?
* Work as the MuleSoft engineer on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a focus on MuleSoft Anypoint platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
* Responsible for the MuleSoft development and unit testing for the projects
* Responsible for RAML designs and technical specifications for API development
* Responsible for code reviews and ensuring implementation as per best practices and standards
* Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, process automations, frameworks in projects
* Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform that includes API Designer, AP manager and API studio
* Experience in RAML, REST and XML technologies
* Good understanding of Integration Patterns and MuleSoft best practices and standards
* Knowledge and experience of MuleSoft Dataweave
* Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
* Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject.
Upskilling – Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Tyler Jenkins @ 83Zero
83Zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
*** Please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews will be held over a remote platform and onboarding will be done remotely whilst the social distancing guideline are still in place
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.