I am recruiting for Monitoring DevOps Engineer to join my client – a leading IT Services Company, on an ongoing contract basis. This position will be office based 3 days a week and you will be required to work on call (1 in 4)
Platform engineer/devOps engineer required to work within the DSaB platform and services team. The role will have the following experience:
1.Developing monitoring solutions for 24/7/365 mission critical infrastructures with mulitple technologies including ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Cloud Watch/trail.
2. Developing monitoring dashboards and reporting for multiple technologies including Postgres/PostGres RDS, Groovy and Java applications with spring boot, Kafta
3. Develop infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines for the following DevOps toolsets:
a. Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Jenkins
b. Container technologies including – Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet
c. Cloud Platforms – AWS
4. Working within SCRUM based development projects.
5. Working within large government projects and programmes
6. Working with a tech lead who will carryout peer review and provide guidance and support as needed.
Required Skills :
*Monitoring – Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Dynatrace, Cloudwatch/trai
*IaaC for monitoring and management – Postgres/PostGres RDS
*CI/CD – Jenkins, Groovy, JIRA, Confluence
*Working on Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher platforms including helm, JSONnet.
* **A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
If interested, Please share your resume for further discussion.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.