We are working with a leading Financial Service Client that is looking to recruit an experienced and hands on Mobile QA Lead on a contract or permanent basis. The role is offering £600 to £700 per day or a competitive permanent package.
Our client is currently undergoing a complex transformation of their Software Development Lifecycle and they are looking for an experienced Mobile QA Lead to transform their Mobile testing from Manual to Automated.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Recent experience designing, implementing and enhancing mobile test automation frameworks within Agile.
* Experience establishing scalable automation frameworks across a range of platforms.
* Experience communicating and coordinating test strategy with other senior stakeholders.
* Have Play a key role in the development and deployment of the testing strategy.
* Strong knowledge of building a QA Technology roadmap within complex organisations
* A solid working knowledge of Java.
* Recent experience working with the financial services or a dynamic digital testing environment.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Mobile QA Lead with the required skills, please respond to this add in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.