Our client is looking for a Mobile Security Specialist dealing with Mass360, SOTI, MDM to join their team. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach with an appetite to learn and take on new challenges.
About the role:
Your role is to help and assist other members of the team and to be as productive as they possibly can be by ensuring a fantastic end user computing environment for our clients
You will provide technical support to end users within our customer base for online services and a desktop/laptop computing environment. This will, in the main, include MDM (Mobile Device Management) Application support via MaaS360 and SOTI. You will provide end user support services for both in house projects and remote customers. Knowledge in these 2 specific MDM products is an advantage however we will be happy to train somebody with solid Intune or Airwatch experience.
* MDM – Mobile Device Management installations and support (MaaS 360 / SOTI)
* Customer Service
* MDM portal awareness and knowledge
* Support Management
* Incident management and resolution
* You will have a strong understanding of remote support
* Have an aptitude for learning software and systems quickly and with minimal instruction
* Able to work both independently as well as part of a team
* Be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
* Have strong communication skills at all business levels
* Have a strong ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot issues
* Be resilient and able to perform under pressure.
* This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for IT and wants to expand and learn more about MDM – Mobile Device Management installations and support
* Ideally have Maas or SOTI experience, however Intune or Airwatch will be considered
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.