They’re looking for experienced full-stack .NET developers to join their growing team. The role can be office based, hybrid, or fully remote, with flexible work schedules available.
Candidates should have experience with desktop or web application development, database design, and UI wireframing.
What their company does:
· Designs, creates and maintains business applications for a wide variety of sectors around the UK
· Provides consultation to clients on how to best automate existing processes or realise new products
· Maintains long term customer relationships, providing ongoing support and continuous improvement for the products that have been produced
Your job role:
· Working with clients and product managers to understand their business processes and suggesting systems which automate their workflow
· Communicating with users to create intuitive interfaces specific to each use-case
· Developing and testing robust and efficient software
· Documenting code and technical decisions
· Supporting released software and effectively communicating fixes or updated features
· Over three years in a .NET language (preferably C#)
· Experience with SQL Server or Postgres databases (either directly or using tools like EF/Entity Framework)
· Have experience communicating ideas, reasoning and best practices to colleagues and customers
· Able to liaise with clients and translate their requirements into client friendly proposals using UI prototyping / wireframing tools (Balsamiq, Figma or Adobe XD).
· Experience with Microsoft Azure or other Cloud suppliers (Google Cloud, AWS)
· Exposure to app development frameworks (e.g., Xamarin, React)
· Experience with a Windows application framework (e.g., WPF, UWP or WinForms)
What to expect:
Their mission is to create exciting new systems for a broader range of clients. After three successful years as an independent company, with significant financial investment, they are growing the team.
You will have the opportunity to take full ownership of products and customer journeys, communicating directly with the other developers, designers, and clients throughout the development process.
To ensure their team is developing both professionally and technically, they provide training opportunities and support, including the option for 20% time to focus on technical upskilling (e.g., online training of your choice, personal side projects).
Flexible working arrangements are available and include flexitime remote, and hybrid options.
Benefits of the job include pension options, health insurance, critical illness cover, parking, monthly team activities, good transport links, and the option to buy/sell holiday
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.