The Burford Recruitment Company are delighted to be working exclusively with a growing website and app development business to find a Mid-level Developer / Graduate Developer to join their friendly and supportive team based in Witney.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Mid-level Developer will join a highly skilled team, building and maintaining web technology solutions that are robust, easy to use and delivered within budget and on time. You will manage an area of operations, a product, or portfolio of customer projects efficiently and effectively.
This is a full stack development role, so to be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate great technical ability (including a love of coding), and have a keen interest in back-end development.
Mid-Level Developer Accountabilities
* Systems development – Ensuring customer needs, design requirements and functionality requirements are understood and translated into the appropriate project structure and user interface
* Ensuring designs are enhanced with appropriate interactive elements
* Designing, coding and testing non-standard moderately complex functionality
* Ensuring system architecture is designed to meet customer needs within constraints of cost, security and sustainability
* Ensuring projects are delivered within deadlines and budget
* Keeping project managers informed about status of development and any potential risks or delays
* Ensuring change requests are understood, assessed and analysed quickly and accurately, and that they are developed, implemented and tested effectively
* Ensuring version control and deployment procedures are followed consistently
* Proactively identifying and investigating issues through to resolution or escalation
* Following standard procedures and best practices are always followed
* Maintaining excellent relationships by providing outstanding customer service and utilising customer friendly language
Our client is a values driven organisation, so in addition to your technical ability you must be the right fit, sharing the same drive to learn and develop your own skills as well as your colleagues.
You will show broad curiosity about development in web technology, and actively drive learning and skills development across the team within your area of work, proactively identifying commercial, technical and business improvement opportunities. You will ensure knowledge, skills and behaviour are regularly assessed and opportunities for development actively pursued, seeking guidance from peers and experts where required.
This is a fantastic permanent role within an organisation that will provide you the opportunity of continuous and fast paced career development rewarding you for as your skills increase
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.