Mid-Level AWS DevOps Engineer – Canary Wharf – Terraform, AWS, ECS
Avanti Recruitment is working with a leading InfoSec technology provider in Canary Wharf to recruit a Mid-level AWS DevOps Engineer to join their team.
I am interested to speak to you if you are a Mid-level Engineer with at least 2 years experience working as a DevOps Engineer on the AWS platform. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the cloud infrastructure to provide a more robust, secure and scalable platform, whilst optimising build and release pipelines and automating tools and processes.
The Role will include:
* Defining and managing the AWS ECS-based cloud infrastructure to optimise scaling, development tooling, data storage, etc.
* Using a GitOps approach
* Supporting the development team as they move from monolithic applications to microservices
* Building out AWS infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
To be considered you will be an experienced DevOps Engineer with a proven track record and strong skills and experience with most of the following:
* AWS including core services such as IAM, EC2,S3, Route53
* Terraform for Infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation also considered).
* Jenkins and Jenkins declarative pipelines and groovy scripting with Jenkins.
* Defining and building Docker applications, and scaling image usage across an entire code base
* ECS Container platform(Kubernetes would be desirable but is not essential).
* Scripting for automation using any modern scripting language such as Bash, Python.
For immediate consideration and interview in the next week please APPLY NOW!
Salary: Up to £65,000 + benefits
Location: Canary Wharf, East London
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.