Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln is looking for a Microsoft .NET Software Developer to join their expanding team. Due to the site location you must have your own transport.
Main responsibilities for this role will be:
* Working on all aspects of our clients latest software including design, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance
* Write clean, scalable coding using .NET programming languages
* Revise, update, refactor and debug code
* Improve existing software
* Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Work closely with the Testing Team to ensure a high quality of product is released to customers
It's essential that you have:
* Experience as a .NET Developer
* Familiarity with ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns
* Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (C#, Visual Basic.NET) and HTML5/CSS3
* Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, REPC)
* Experience using Visual Studio 2017/2019
* Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills and a positive 'can do' attitude
It would be desirable to have experience with AWS/Azure, implementation of front-end frameworks and experience debugging web application performance using profiling tools and load testing.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Red Recruitment 247 Limited who are acting as an employment agency. The above postcode (LN6 3DH) is the location of our office and not the location of the advertised vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.