We’re looking for a driven Senior Marketing Executive to work for a growing and ambitious tech business based in Darlington. This is a flexible role to include home based working but the successful candidate will need to be able to work from the Darlington office on occasion and particularly in the first 6 weeks. They are a growing company working in the Cyber Security sector and they have a great reputation for developing talent within the IT community.
They are expanding their marketing team so are looking for a bright spark who has both business and marketing experience coupled with the desire to progress to the next level of their career and beyond. The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the creation and execution of quarterly marketing plans for a number of dedicated IT clients.
* Delivery of all marketing campaigns in alignment with the agreed marketing plans
* Responsible for marketing campaigns with tier two and tactical partners
* Maintain relationships with their partners to ensure collaboration on campaigns
* Responsible for tactical campaigns with the sales team
* Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance against targets / KPIs
* Demonstrate excellent copywriting and communication skills for different marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
Skills & Experience
* 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
* Knowledge of cyber preferred but not essential
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent copywriting skills
* Budget management and ROI reporting
* Good communication and time-management skills
* Experience with WordPress and Salesforce preferred
* Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Marketing or Business graduate with a 2:1 or higher and at least 2 years’ experience in business to business role.
The role encompasses a full mix of marketing activity to include the planning, creation, execution, budget management and reporting of multiple marketing campaigns for different partner clients. Ownership and accountability for all marketing and events will rest on the Senior Marketing Executive’s shoulders including organising of events and working closely with the sales teams to drive pipeline for their clients. This role is an excellent career move in to one of the most fast moving and exciting industries in the world.
This role would suit candidates who have worked in one of these roles: –
Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Junior Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager.
CVs and applications are being given immediate attention for this role. Please apply ASAP for further information and consideration
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.