Marketing Executive – IT Industry
This is an exciting new role to join a growing Marketing team in a national renowned IT Reseller. Our Client is looking for a self-motivated and talented Marketing Executive This role will look to work with a new business unit, to create content and campaigns, and an effective re launch planned for this year.
Role & Responsibilites:
* Create Sales enablement content, marketing content and execute on a GTM plan for these services.
* Copywriting to support content development
* Production of sales materials such as crib sheets, battle cards, objection-handling materials, data sheets to support sales with campaigns.
* Creation and execution of marketing campaigns to support key priorities.
* Contribute to the development of propositions and propose effective and where relevant vertical specific marketing plans to drive the sales of propositions and core services developed.
* Undertake all planning of any campaign and get buy in from stakeholders within the business
* Be able to apply full marketing mix to any campaign activity planned.
* Responsible for ensuring that campaigns are run to time and on budget
* Assure consistent communication of brand image and position both internally and externally.
Personal qualities and abilities:
* At least 2+ years in Marketing discipline.
* Proven track record in developing & delivering successful campaigns with demonstrable ROI
* Good understanding of Channel sales processes and the role of a reseller
* An understanding of IT in general, networks, and business critical systems;
* An understanding of Channel investment, ROI methodology and the ability of the reseller to effect positive or negative change in terms of partner performance.
* An understanding of how to manage integrated sales & marketing campaigns from inception through to fruition which have resulted in demonstrable revenue and/or GM growth.
* Knowledge of how to analyse campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for future improvement
The company are based in York but the role will allow some flexibility of home, field and office attendance as required.
If the above describes you and you want to learn more please apply without delay.
Feel free to call if you have any questions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.