phone number removed) | Marketing Data Analyst |Newcastle
Up to £45,018
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
🚀 Do you thrive in a challenging environment and actively seek solutions?
🚀 Are you passionate about data and insight?
🚀 Do you want to join a team that has won:
* Best Public Sector Employer Brand. (LinkedIn Talent Awards)
* Employer Brand Gold. (In-house Recruitment Awards)
* Best Public Sector Employer Brand Management. (Employer Brand Management Awards)
If so, then look no further and hit the apply button to find out more and start an application.
We are looking for someone to join our multi award-winning talent marketing team that is a centre of excellence for employer branding and recruitment marketing across government and be part of a wider data and analytics community in DWP Digital.
Delivering with People.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will:
Take a lead role in the development of the performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the marketing team and build dashboards and provide in depth reports to communicate key metrics.
* Track and measure customer behaviour from attraction to onboarding and use data to inform recruitment marketing campaigns and service design.
* Be skilled in marketing analysis and the configuration and deployment of digital analytical solutions, particularly Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
* Define tagging, create and validate digital analytics tags and set up custom dimensions and metrics where required.
* Identify and communicate service performance, actionable stories and business insights from the data to stakeholders and the team, to inform user-centric decisions.
* Supply high-quality recruitment and marketing data in order to allow data-driven decisions based on visualisations, alerts, dashboards and feeds.
What skills, knowledge and experience will you need?
You can participate in discussions determining which performance measurements are appropriate, with guidance from more experienced colleagues. You have experience in turning business needs and goals into performance measures.
You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes. And deliver analysis and information that addresses stakeholder needs and provides recommendations.
You understand the appropriate media to communicate findings. And can shape and share communications relevant to the audience. You can give tactical recommendations.
You recognise and identify appropriate ways to collect, collate and prepare data, and can decide if data is accurate and fit for purpose. You can prepare and cleanse data with limited guidance.
Details. Wages. Perks.
You'll join us in our brilliant digital hub located in Newcastle
We also have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly. We work a hybrid of at home and in the office, and many of us are working remotely now due to COVID-19.
In return for your skills, we offer competitive pay up to £45,018, a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth 27.9%, and a generous leave package starting at 26 days.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
Flexible working, flexi hours and flexi days
Hybrid working: some time in a hub with the team, some time at home
Time off volunteering and charitable giving
Bring your authentic self to work with 'I Can Be Me in DWP'
Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
Sports and social activities
Working in an award-winning environment and culture
Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunitiesClick apply now for more information, and to start your application
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.