Software Test Analyst – Manchester / Hybrid – Manual Testing, PowerBI, D365
Our large eCommerce client is looking for 2 x Testers to join their expanding Quality department. This is an exciting opportunity to join us during a period of IT transformation as we move towards D365 and PowerBI.
The Test Analyst is responsible for defining, planning and delivering test executions to build confidence in all aspects of our software development and to protect the business from critical issues. This position works closely with the test, development and business analyst teams to plan, tailor and deliver appropriate test coverage, regression packs and analysis on business readiness.
This role owns software quality and will act as the link between IT development and the wider business. You will be given freedom to take ownership of various areas, with a focus on continuous improvement within the test function. The test function is still evolving and you will be given opportunity to be involved in the development of enduring processes across the whole software development life cycle.
The Test Analyst works cross functionally across all 3 divisions ensuring that we are providing quality IT solutions across all areas of our business.
Who we are looking for
* 3+ years experience as Test Analyst
* Strong working knowledge of both Agile and traditional IT delivery models.
* ISTQB Foundation Level certification is preferred (as a minimum)
* Ability to work across multiple diverse pieces of work in a fast-moving project delivery environment.
* Knowledge of JIRA/Xray or similar test/defect management tools.
* Experienced in test planning.
* Experienced writing test scripts, designing test packs and creation of regression packs
* Dynamics 365
* SQL Databases
* Experience of analysis within a retail environment.
* Experience of working with Automation & toolsets e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin.
* System Integration Test/User Acceptance Test planning.
* Coaching experience
What’s in it for you?
* A Discretionary profit share bonus
* A company pension after 1 years service
* 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* An extra day of annual leave every 3 years of service up to an additional 3
* A friendly and approachable company culture built on teamwork and respect.
* You can take a day paid to go and volunteer for a good cause.
* Time off for your birthday!
* Well connected state of the art offices with Free Parking, great bus links and a new Tram link.
* Up to 70% discount on our products
* On top of these great benefits we have a fitness studio, subsidised canteen & Starbucks on site, free organised company walks and many more…!
The role is based in Manchester, and is easily commutable from Stockport Bury Bolton and Warrington. The client is offering 3 days in the office and 2 days remote working. The salary on offer is £30,000 – £37,000 plus great benefits for a Test Analyst
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.