Do you want to work for a company who are flexible, with personal development and progression at the centre of their values?
Consult Energy are working with an exciting client looking for a Management Information Analyst/MI Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Interested? Have a look at the below!
Management Information Analyst – What will you do:
* Prepare and produce daily/weekly/monthly dashboards and reports
* Define, maintain and create all MI reporting.
* Provide actionable insight and analysis by interpreting datasets to add value to the business
* Work with stakeholders to develop and improve reporting and dashboarding processes
Management Information Analyst – What will you need:
* Knowledge and experience working with SQL would be desirable but not essential
* Advanced Excel skills
* Experience using Power BI or similar visualisation tools would be advantageous
* Previous experience working in a similar analytical role.
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is passionate about reporting and data analysis who is ready to take a step up in their career and go on an exciting journey of growth. If you have the experience outlined above, or of a similar remit, and can show where you meet the criteria get in touch.
Management Information Analyst
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.