Malware Analysis Consultant EUSC (193ww) – Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France – Competitive Salary
Our Client is an International leading space and security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
Our Client is looking is currently looking for a Malware Analysis Consultant to work for our client in the city of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France to join their growing team.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Reverse engineering malicious code in order to understand its mechanics and behaviour.
• Identify and document malware characteristics in terms of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and their declination into updates to the configuration of the security infrastructure.
• Working closely with the Treat Analyst in supporting the threat landscape maintenance in terms of evolutions of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
• Provide support to the GSMC Operations team on any other tasks under its responsibility.
• Keep GSMC Malware Analysis archive and related procedures up to date.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University Degree in the relevant discipline.
• Significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment with at least 4 years of relevant experiences.
• Experience dealing with code analysis.
• Experience in code behaviour and identifying Indicator of Compromise (IOCs) markers.
• Personnel certifications on information security (e.g., CISSP or similar syllabus); information security or relevant trainings (e.g., SANS).
• Experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.
• High level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Project experience in space programmes.
• Knowledge in other European languages.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.