Machine Learning Engineer
Do you want to make a big difference as a key member of a highly collaborative team? Are you excited about creating leading-edge software to solve challenging problems? Do you thrive on the open exchange of ideas with bright colleagues who share your love of the craft?
What we’re looking for:
* Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related technical field experience.
* Proficiency in Python. Java/C++/Go/Ruby/R experience is also welcome.
* Relevant work experience in machine learning geared software development.
* Experience in full stack development (frontend and backend) or infrastructure automation.
* Experience designing and implementing data pipelines or distributed software systems.
* Strong understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
* Hands-on experience designing, building and evaluating predictive models.
* Research or industry experience in machine learning modelling, infrastructure, natural language processing or deep learning.
What you’ll be doing:
* Build end-to-end state of the art predictive models.
* Wide latitude to experiment with feature extraction, model design and system evaluation.
* Manage individual projects, priorities and deliverables.
* Lead, mentor and assist in hiring team members.
About The Company:
Cirium provides data services and end-to-end data solutions to customers serving the global airline industry. The company has established a leadership position as a provider of high-quality data and analytics and consultancy services, serving airlines, banks, insurance providers and more. The company is leveraging the platform and domain knowledge it has developed, to expand into new data sets and new products that deliver value to the company’s core markets. We work in an interesting field, we have demonstrated success in what we do, and we are well positioned for future growth.
We hire the best talent in the travel and technology industries. To support our talented team, we offer an extraordinary work environment that places trust and respect at the forefront of our company values. These values enable our employees to do their best work by creating an open, supportive environment that promotes creativity. Employees are also provided outstanding benefits, including flexible working hours that encourages a healthy life/work balance. We think it's a great place to do great work, and if you like the sound of this as well, we encourage you to consider this opening.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group (RSG) we provide information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RSG people are driven by an environment focussed on innovation, passion for our products, and collaboration, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group is part of RELX, a leading global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.