Position Title: M365 Support Engineer
Location: Greenham, Berkshire (initially working from home, following Covid19 guidelines)
The role and responsibilities:
Due to growth, we are currently expanding our team of Support Engineers and are looking for an experienced M365 specialist to join us on a permanent basis.
Working as part of our Managed Services team you will provide a remote support, single point of contact for 3000 users for all their IT incidents, service requests and problems.
As the functional escalation point for the 1st line and field support teams, you will investigate and resolve incidents and service requests that require a higher level of technical understanding and/or access permissions. You will further assist the problem manager with trend analysis on incidents to identify repeat issues and highlight potential problems with infrastructure or applications to allow for logging, classification, analysis and resolution of problems.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Champion the adoption of Microsoft 365 services as appropriate for our business
* Manage and monitor Microsoft 365 services and desktop support (Laptops)
* Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services
* Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Microsoft 365 services and support
* Responsible for investigating and triaging incidents, service requests and problems including escalations from other Resolver Teams
* Respond quickly and effectively to major incidents and take responsibility for investigation through to resolution
* Utilising your knowledge and investigation skills you will perform root cause analysis and implement long term solutions to prevent incident reoccurrence and improve efficiency of the department and customer satisfaction
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate the following knowledge, qualifications and skills:
* Proven experience in an 2nd line or field engineer support role
* Experience in performing a broad range of complex technical or professional work activities and investigate, define and resolve complex incidents
* Progressive experience in a technical help desk or a customer service environment
* Demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
* Microsoft 365 administration experience
* Experience with Azure AD and Exchange
* Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Who are we?
The Roc Group is one of the UK’s fastest growing and capable Transformation Services Providers and we empower organisations in public and private sector organisations to accelerate business and technology change. Our energised team of programme, process, technology platform and managed services experts combined with Roc-developed, industry leading best-practice and proven methodologies, enable our customers to realise their transformation vision in less time and with less risk; while realising significant and sustainable business outcomes.
At Roc, we pride ourselves on our honesty. We are a reliable, trusted partner, we operate with integrity at all times and are honest in all our dealings with colleagues, customers, stakeholders and suppliers. We are a passionate business who are proud of who we are and the clients we support
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.