M365 Business Analyst 6 month FTC
Reading or Manchester
Heard of us?
We're an award-winning bank; backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Group's IT Transformation journey is well underway, having delivered several foundational IT projects, and continues to deliver strategic projects for the bank, including the current high-profile move of all our on-premise business applications to a new IT infrastructure and our End User Computing project to further evolve our collaboration toolsets.
The IT Transformation Programmes team is made up of a strong, collaborative team of Project Managers and Business Analysts working in conjunction with our delivery partners. Collectively we are a high performing, high profile team delivering change to the Bank at pace.
IT Transformation touches every part of our business and by being fully immersed in the organisation and working hard to establish ourselves as trusted advisors, we have been successful in providing the correct balance of knowledge and challenge and delivering improved IT services to our colleagues and customers.
We attract talent; by being fully immersed in our business, influencing and understanding our short, medium and long term aspirations. We develop our people; to ensure they fulfil their hopes and dreams, whilst continuing to meet the needs and expectations of our dynamic business.
We are a high performing, high profile team. We have worked hard to establish ourselves as trusted advisors; providing the correct balance of knowledge and challenge which supports managers and leaders make the right decisions at difficult times.
The role of Business Analyst is really important to us. You will work on a variety of high profile projects within the IT Transformation programme, will analyse the organisations needs and help to define, document and manage requirements
Based in either our dynamic Reading or Manchester offices, you will sit amongst a wide team and report to the Senior Business Analyst on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
What would your day look like?
* You will be responsible either on your own or as part of a wider team for the delivery of IT Transformation Business Analysis activities on a wide range of projects across a diverse portfolio of work.
* Working with Project Management and Business users at all levels of the organisation you will use your industry knowledge and your analysis expertise to capture business needs.
* Identifying what stakeholders wish to achieve and through thorough investigation you will help to define and articulate the requirements for solutions to real business problems at all levels throughout the project life cycle, ensuring that they are complete and signed off.
* You will act as the connection between the business and the IT delivery teams, translating complex technical language into simple to understand and meaningful messages that can be understood by all.
* You will use your skill set and experience to investigate, challenge and make recommendations on the use of technology and process change to make improvements in efficiency, customer experience and consolidation/re-use of technology across the bank.
What do we expect of you?
* A wide range of experience within a Business Analyst role working on a broad variety of projects including business change, process change and technology implementations.
* A working knowledge Microsoft Office 365 implementation.
* You must be able to communicate at all levels in simplistic non-technical terms, must be comfortable to challenge scope and validate requirements at all times to achieve accuracy.
* Possessing a blend of business and IT elements with soft skills you will be able to influence and negotiate decisions.
* Ability to actively listen, analyse the information and challenge findings if required.
* Ambitious and driven and is accountable for their deliverables.
What can you expect of us?
* A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our Customers.
* A smart yet comfortable working environment, well located for the daily commute and those lunchtime errands.
* A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
* A drive for continuous improvement, for which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
* A visible and approachable ExCo; who you will very likely to bump into whilst making your morning coffee.
And of course you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
A lot can happen in a year!
In 2019 the Group was formed; bringing together two very successful businesses, under one umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services, with hubs throughout the UK, including London, Reading, Manchester and Cardiff.
We also celebrated our 10th Birthday and fundamentally 10 years of helping those with ideas; by saying yes to our customers. We've propelled entrepreneurs on their journeys; we've given first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we've opened up the lending market to many.
As for what the next 12 months has to offer; we are embarking upon the delivery of our Purpose; a Purpose that underpins our next 3 to 5 years as a growing business. Join us today and we will make the same Promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our Customers.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received, will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
The Group is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.