Linux Systems Engineer – Cyber Security
Due to continued growth and success a Linux Systems Engineer is required by a cutting edge security technology provider. This company has gone from strength to strength, seeing rapid growth whilst retaining an entrepreneurial culture. They are looking for someone with broad Linux system administration, virtualisation, network and IT operations experience to join a brand new project.
* Experienced with Linux Operating Systems
* Virtualisation (ideally VMWare)
* Good networking, ideally experienced using monitoring systems
* Knowledge of automation, Ansible is definitely a plus
* Scripting skills although not mandatory is definitely helpful.
This is a chance to join a financially stable rapidly expanding company that will offer you the chance to develop your technical skills further and work with cutting edge products that are making a positive impact on the world. This role is newly created so will involve working on something from an early stage where you can drive things forward and take ownership of certain areas
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.