At Bracken Recruitment we are working exclusively with our client an Irish Software Development company who are currently seeking a Linux Specialist for a permanent position in Dublin City centre.
If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within a great team and excellent work culture then this is the job for you.
Experience, Skills and knowledge needed for the role:
· Excellent at automating tasks using Bash scripts.
· Experience patching servers and performing ongoing security enhancements.
· Strong professional experience working with Hypervisor (VMWare, Hyper-V).
· Solid Knowledge with Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP). Add on Azure
· Deep knowledge of networking fundamentals( TCP/IP, Routing, VPN's, VLAN's, Peering, Load Balancing, etc).
· Strong understanding of basic web technologies (HTTP, HTML, DNS, TCP, etc).
· Well able to manage large environments with more than 400 servers.
· Outstanding at managing firewalls and networking devices (TCP/IP, Routing, VPNs, VLANs, Peering, Load Balancing, HTTP, HTML, DNS, TCP)
Requirements for this role:
· 10 yrs. + as Linux Specialist experience with Operational Systems (Windows and Linux).
· At least 6 years with virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen and KVM) and AWS, GCP and Azure.
· Over 5 years’ experience working with e-commerce companies
Submit your CV and Karen will be in touch to organise a meeting
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.