Lead Software Architect
£50,000 – £60,000 + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Bedford and commutable areas
Are you a Software Architect with C++ and Java experience looking for an exciting new challenge where you will be the go-to person leading a small team of Software Engineers working on technically interesting projects?
Your role as a Lead Software Engineer will involve architecting, implementing and testing application and system software. This will include improving existing software and developing new features.
This company is an industry leader, working at the forefront of innovation for Research, Design, Manufacture and also project work with its dynamic solution and due to continued success and growth they are looking to add to their Tech team.
This position would be perfect for a Software Architect looking to take the lead on technically interesting projects whilst continuing to progress their career.
* Primarily, your role will be to architect, implement and test mission critical applications and software for our existing and new products, written in C++ and Java.
* Technically lead a team to deliver new features of innovative UAV mission system.
* Responsible for delivery, reporting and presentation of technical work to our customers and partners.
* Get involved in simulation testing, flight testing and bug fixing
* Software Architect with C++ and Java experience
* UK Citizen as MOD clearance is needed
* Looking for a career
* Leadership skills
Software, Architect, C++, Java, Lead, Senior, Software Engineer, Software Architect, Bedford, Cambridge, Milton Keynes
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.