Lead/Senior .NET Developer
Flexible Working – Fully Remote moving to Semi-Remote post Covid.
Full Time – Perm
About the company:
Our client is an established digital software house in Milton Keynes, designing and developing leading websites and web applications for a range of clients across a rage of sectors. With a passion for excellence and a very talented team, they are looking to grow under a new structure, opening up opportunities for growth and career progression.
A pure Agile team and focus on Microsoft tech stack, they aim to be at the cutting edge of technology.
We're looking for the following:
A coding master with excellent management skills! In return, you’ll work with some of the most talented developers in the industry and gain a wealth of development and application knowledge as well as working on some very cool and rewarding projects.
As part of the technology leadership team your role will be to lead the development of enterprise developments on a MS Stack. Ensure compatibility and integration (e.g., multi-vendor platforms) throughout the company and for our client base. To provide strategy and technical leadership, inspiration and innovation, and management of the Development Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced software engineer, who is passionate about quality and commercial output, as well as pushing for new technologies and innovation.
* Visual Studio & SQL Server
* DevOps, SourceControl, Agile, Azure
* Minimum 5 years commercial experience
* Web application, deployment management, solutions management experience
* Technical specification writing
* Systems Integrations, CRM & CMS
* Ability to multitask, ambition, team lead, always looking for free pens, drawn to shiny things, love comfortable chairs, and stare at people with a blank expression when something non logical is said!
1. C# .NET Application development
2. Agile & Scrum practices
3. Systems configurations & architecture
4. Providing solutions and input on working practices & latest techs
5. Problem Solving
6. Managing output from the development team
7. Ensuring processes and best practice is followed at all times
8. Motivating and improving the development team learning
A passion for creating clean and efficient code and bringing your ideas to the table are essential for this role. We work on making a role fit a developer, not making a developer fit a role.
We are also recruiting for C# developers not at lead role, so if the job sounds interesting but you don't fancy the lead role, please apply anyway
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.