Job Title: Lead PMO Analyst
Salary: Up to £60k DOE
Our client is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead PMO Analyst within our clients Central PMO team and also within the team of embedded PMO resources, playing an important role within one or more of the programme workstreams and projects to analyse information, spot key issues and impediments to progress; bringing the right people together to unblock them.
Skilled and experienced in a wide variety of project delivery specialisms, you will support a broad range of services and proactively monitor projects against time, cost and quality expectations and contribute to the development of the PMO model and community.
Who are we looking for?
A proactive self-starter with strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels and work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries to achieve shared goals.
* Prince 2 qualified
* SC cleared or Eligibility to obtain SC Clearance
* Experience of working in an Agile or hybrid-Agile delivery environment
* Experience of working in a PMO environment on high priority, large, complex, business and IT transformation programmes and projects, including:
* RAID management
* Governance processes including Programme Board support
* Budget management and financial forecasting
* Business Case including benefits management
* Change control
* Strong analytical skills; able to report critical information and patterns from complex data, producing accurate conclusions and recommendations
* Experience of mentoring and coaching team members, including those more senior
Top rated employer – Glassdoor
Accredited, ‘Investors in People’ – Gold
Our client is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality – Financial Times 2021
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.