Job Title: Technical Lead Developer (PHP)
Salary: Up to £50k + bonus
Acorn is searching for an experienced Senior PHP Developer to join an expanding IT solutions provider in Exeter as Technical Lead. The position will be based remotely for the foreseeable future before progressing into a more flexible pattern.
Technology wise they operate in a highly Agile cloud-based environment (AWS) utilising LEMP stack. This is a primarily back-end focused role, you will take a leading role in building innovative cloud based software. As a senior member of the team you will be involved in running daily stand ups, planning sprints and mentoring junior members of the team in addition to your development duties.
* Developing clean, well-tested PHP code within a highly Agile environment.
* Taking a Lead role within the team leading daily stand-ups and mentoring junior team members.
* Contributing at all stages of the software development life cycle.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* High level of PHP development experience, ideally with Laravel & Symfony frameworks (LEMP stack).
* Exposure to development in a cloud-based environment, ideally AWS.
* High level of experience within an Agile development environment.
* Up to £50,000 + yearly bonus.
* Up to 30 days holiday.
* Private pension & healthcare.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.