Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge commercial projects to public service transformation throughout the UK. We are looking for a Lead .Net Software Engineer to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Lead .Net Software Engineer
Working from home with travel to Milton Keynes office once a week
£65-75K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
As a Lead .Net Software Engineer, you will have demonstrable experience of 4-5 years working with .NET/.Net Core up to v5.0 and have used industry standard development practices such as TDD. You will also have led a project and team. Other requirements for this role include experience of:
* Developing applications using SPA frontend with API's
* Integrating applications with other applications or systems
* Angular & SQL
* Comfortable in a working from home environment
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience include:
* 2+ years of experience in developing Microservices and Event driven architectures
* Familiarity with SQL database technologies, preferably SQL Server/Oracle
* Working within an Agile/Scrum Environment
* Azure or AWS
* GraphQL using HotChocolate framework
* Interest and exposure to architecture of SaaS Service based systems with Hybrid
* Cloud/Server developments with .NET
If your programming skills are matched by an enthusiasm for problem-solving, and your communication skills are as creative as your coding, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK that could use your help. Our client is looking for a Lead .Net Software Engineer to join their team and be responsible for working from home with a prestigious client.
Job role and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the development and enhancements of both existing and new software products and APIs. You will have exposure to the full project lifecycle, and be passionate about. Delivering top-grade software development solutions using industry best practices. Other responsibilities for this role include:
* Working with large-scale applications and leading the design and development work streams
* Transforming high-level design in to low-level design
* Working with architects and team leads to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalisation
* Acting as a technical subject matter expert across products and solutions
* Mentoring other more junior team members
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This Lead .Net Software Engineer role is also working from home
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.