Lead Fullstack Developer
We are working with a very exciting Lawtech, now looking to hire a Lead Fullstack developer who can take over leadership of a team of 3 developers. You will be working on a platform that is delivering huge efficiencies for document collaboration and will need to scale.
You will be working on a Golang stack, that is running on kubernetes cloud infrastructure (GKE). The front end uses Go templates and jQuery, which they plan to migrate to React. As they work with enterprise clients, security, performance and reliability is of the utmost importance so we are looking for someone who has demonstrable experience with software engineering best practices.
You will work closely with the CTO who has a decade’s experience of working in and latterly running software teams for government tech projects.
What are we looking for?
* A talented engineer with an excellent delivery track record and upwards of 8-10 years experience
* Security-conscious and an open-minded team player
* A technology enthusiast with an appreciation for good UX design
* A people person, adept at leading and managing and motivating a team your peers, and communicating effectively with stakeholders
* An engineer that takes pride in producing high-quality solutions, but not over-engineering them.
Experience of the following:
* Commercial development experience using Go
* Design, build and maintenance of RESTful APIs (ideally Go)
* Relational databases (ideally Postgres but also consider MySQL etc))
* Unit, integration and end-to-end tests
* Excellent communication, both written and oral.
Nice to haves:
* Building and scaling SaaS applications.
* Cloud infrastructure, ideally Kubernetes & GCP
* Natural language processing
* Certified Ethical Hacker
* UX design
What's in it for you?
* A highly competitive salary with share options
* Remote working and also the use of a co-working space
* Flexible working and a grown up approach to work life balance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.