Lead DevOps Platform Engineer – Permanent
Location: London – Some travel required
Salary: £85,000 to £100,000pa + 5-10% Bonus + Life Assurance + GIA + Private Medical
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE!!
Our client who are a Global Leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to focus on delivering highly available, scalable enterprise solutions on IAAS/PAAS platforms to their clients.
You will be engaged with our client’s customer’s through their journey, a custodian of the technical integrity of the customers project or programme, you will be a “go to” person for any technical issues and will draw on the huge body of knowledge to address them, alongside the coaching and mentoring of the existing team in their career journey.
You will represent the business units’ skills and expertise both internally and externally with partnerships, communities and expos.
* Actively working with our market units to win new work on digital IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solution strategies, designs, and delivery programmes.
* Working with our clients in transforming their business by delivering solutions and methodologies following best practice. Identifying the best technologies and services upon consideration of the client’s needs, constraints and strategies.
* You will be expected to create, maintain and enhance standards for delivery for business functionality, as well as developing, maintaining, and enhancing design standards and patterns for infrastructure and system components.
* Participating in workshops, recommending solutions, presenting proposed solutions to prospective clients and contributing content to proposals.
* Growing our brand through parallel internal and external workstreams.
Key experience and strengths:
* A passion for technologies along with proven technical background which resonates with a high level of DevOps maturity. Strong communication skills: with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
* Substantial business experience in delivering projects through to a successful completion. Academic achievements in relation to computer science, formal education and / or certifications.
* Proven leadership skills, and capable of building and managing technical and team strategy for senior stakeholders. Proven experience and appropriate training for team management.
If you are reading through this advert and thinking “this role is for me” then please CLICK APPLY!!
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.