Our client is a growing and innovative MedTech start-up company based in Edinburgh. They are looking for an experienced Lead Computer Vision Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
Key duties will include:
* Being responsible for the development of algorithms and models to develop rapid diagnostics and IVD tests.
* Collaborate with the team’s backend software engineers to produce a strong and scalable infrastructure.
* To manage, hire and grow the computer vision engineers team and to implement improvements and develop the python-based computer vision systems.
* Help in delivering a seamless cross platform solution by collaborating with the mobile app team.
* To help improve company scanning technology through ongoing assessment of new technologies.
The successful candidate will have:
* 5+ years’ experience in a computer vision engineering role.
* Strong experience in writing clear, testable, scalable code using Python.
* Experience with frameworks and machine learning methods.
* Experience with computer vision libraries, ideally OpenCV.
* Experience within image processing algorithms.
If this role looks of interest, please contact Jamie ASAP!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.