Lead BI Engineer
Amazing opportunity to get involved with a global insurance company's global data warehouse architecture. You will be a key leader in the business and take responsibility over architecture and large scale projects. You should be comfortable working with a variety of data warehousing technology and be a practical, hands on leader.
The Role –
* Lead the global data warehouse across multiple business departments
* Deliver real time business decisions across departments
* Leading architectural decisions and providing hands on leadership
* Build up a strong team of engineers
* Follow agile methodology
Skills Required –
* Excellent software development experience, ncluding technical lead experience
* Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
* Microsoft Azure and Data Factory experience
* Experience with CI/CD and Azure DevOps
* Agile Software Development Life Cycle experience
* Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
* Great communication skills
Amazing opportunity here to really grow and build a team while working with some outstanding engineers. You will also avail of flexible working, hybrid onsite/offsite, pension, healthcare, bonus, travel tax incentives and more.
For a confidential discussion, get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.