An exciting opportunity to join a world leading biopharmaceutical company supporting lab systems and large-scale robotics!
As a Lab Automation Engineer / Expert your will develop and support lab systems onsite in Berkshire. To perform these role you will have a basic understanding of lab processes and activities and excellent IT skills:
1. Managing Windows-based workstations and any software running on them
2. Diagnosing software issues
3. Create operational scripts or small applications in C# .NET, Python, Powershell
4. Have a solid grasp of SQL based database technologies
5. Knowledge of BioVia Pipeline pilot would be a plus
With these skills, you will ensure stable operation of early R&D lab systems.
NB This role can be offered on a 6- or 12-month contract basis.
Apply to VRS to find out more!
Key words: automation engineer, lab automation, laboratory engineer, software, software engineer, developer, c#, .net, python, powershell, SQL, BioVia pipeline, biopharma, science, scientific software, robotics, firmware, VRS6935EM.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.