Role: Kubernetes Administrator
* Certified Kubernetes Administrator – Preferable
* Knowledge and practical experience with Openshift platform with Kubernetes as a container is a must
* Must have a hands-on experience on setting up openshift platform, deploying applications on kubernetes.
* Should have working knowledge of HA cluster deployment, upgrade, and optimization.
* Should have knowledge of overlay networking needed for inter-container communications from different nodes.
* Should have knowledge on Istio Service Mesh deplyment.
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines using GitHub,Nexus and other relevant tools to reduce cycle times and ensure quality.
* Experience automating systems deployments and configuration management using tools like Ansible & Terraform.
* Experience to create Helm package.
* Experience with monitoring, logging and operations tools such as ELK, EFK, Zabbix, Sysdig, Pingdom, Wireshark, DataDog, Nagios, NewRelic.
* Must have VMWare virtualization experience .
* Strong working experience with Linux Systems Administration and Troubleshooting. Good knowledge of Linux internals- RHEL prefered.
* Strong scripting skills (i. e. shell scripting, Python, Perl) for automation.
* Working experience with source control systems like Git.
* Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
* Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes "Infrastructure as Code".
* Good understanding of network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, HTTP
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.