A FinTech customer I'm working with requires a Knowledge Manager for an initial 3-month period. The rates will be from £500 to £525 Outside IR35 and will require 1 day a month on-site in London.
1. Initial Discovery Exercise
– Review the use of MS365, Freshdesk Knowledgebase, Confluence, their custom Product Wiki, and Azure DevOps Wikis
– Identify and design a proposed information architecture to support cross-business-area needs for the client.
2. Drive the initial transition towards this architecture
– Re-layout the information structures to support the proposed architecture
– Co-ordinate the evaluation of existing knowledge, archiving or removing "dead" knowledge
– Co-ordinate and drive the move of the majority of our knowledge into the new architecture.
Please apply if your skills match the project overview.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)