This is an amazing opportunity to expand your knowledge, work for a fast growing and forward-thinking green energy supplier and have a real opportunity to expand your knowledge on all aspects of development and creativity.
Junior Web Developer
Full Time, Permanent
£25,000 – £35,000
This North East based; tech-focused energy supplier has been created with three main goals;
* to utilise bespoke technology to make managing energy simpler,
* offer outstanding customer support through many channels with extended phone line hours and 24/7 live chat and finally
* offering 100% green electricity
Benefits to you
* Be part of a tech start-up and work on pioneering the energy industry
* Green merch upon starting
* Freedom Friday to work on a personal or team project unrelated to the business for 3 hours to help your personal growth
About the Junior Web Developer role:
As a Junior Web Developer within our group, you will be able to expand your knowledge on all aspects of development and creativity.
We have a growing team who specialise in mobile, web, DevOps and you will be able to assist with building out our platform for members as well as embarking on greenfield projects from the ground up with the business.
The development team is split out into pods. This means you will be in a small team who hit all areas of development for a seamless and efficient way to build out a project.
The pods will stick together based on reporting and will continue to move across to different projects upon completion based on the best fit and the need for the business.
They are always building on exciting projects and continuing to improve their platforms currently this is what our pods look like:
* Green Platform
* Smart Technology
* Autonomous Algorithms
* Studio Intelligence
They are always on the look out for new technologies however their current stack is as follows:
* Node, React, React Native, Webpack, Babel, Express, GraphQL
* BitBucket, Google Cloud Platform, Digital Ocean
Requirements for the Junior Web Developer:
This Green Energy supplier is looking to hire people with the experience necessary to get started quickly and have a passion to learn new things and work in an ever-changing, fast paced environment.
You will need to know:
* Fundamentals in React and,
For the right candidate, this fast-growing company will move very quickly, so please get your application in today!
How to apply for the Junior Web Developer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Junior Web Developer job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter highlighting your skills and experience or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.