You will become part of the software development team, this role provides the “shop-floor” software development. The candidate must use their common sense and intelligence to interpret the technical specifications in the context of the original business requirements and provide solutions that meet or exceed these requirements. The successful candidate will be part of a core development team setting a strategic vision for sport-based projects and web sites. The role holds the potential for working on a wide range of projects nationwide and further afield.
Key Responsibilities of a Junior Software Developer
* Ensure that all code meets standards, and that proper process is followed
* Ensure the proper use of source control systems
* Aid project managers in breaking down functional requirements into explicit programming tasks and provide estimates where required
* Become familiar with core systems in order to be able to assist in the future development of such projects.
* Design and develop software solutions in a timely manner, in accordance with the guidance provided by the technical architect and senior developers.
* Diagnose bugs and offer workarounds
* Keep up-to-date with latest developments in technology.
Key Skills of a Junior Software Developer
* Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2
* JQuery / JQuery Mobile
* C# 9
* Razor view engine
* MVC 5.2.7
* Web API 5.2.7
* NHibernate 5.2.6
* SQL Server Database
* SignalR 2.4
* Customer Excellence
* Developing Self and Others
* Problem Solving
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to complete a full registration which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant Danielle Godbold