If you are an IT professional with a good knowledge of Linux & Hosting technologies, we’d love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting for an eCommerce provider based in Oxfordshire who are looking for a Junior Linux Support Engineer. A salary of up to £25,000 plus excellent training is offered.
Preferred Experience –
– Experience supporting internet technologies and network hosting (IIS or similar)
– Systems Administration experience covering Windows and Linux environments (web servers)
– Knowledge of networking, BIND, Postfix, load balancing, monitoring, logging, etc
– Programming/scripting (PERL, PHP) would be useful but not essential
You will join a leading provider of eCommerce solutions who employ around 15 staff and who have a track record of developing their team. You will support some fantastic organisations who utilize this cutting-edge eCommerce Solution.
Near Oxford / Oxfordshire
Commute from Banbury / Witney / Swindon / Reading
to £25,000 + Benefits
IT Support Analyst / Network Engineer / Web Systems Engineer / Systems Administrator
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
– IT Support Engineer near Oxford
– Web Server and Network Hosting experience is essential
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.