The purpose of the post is to provide targeted support to the security and infrastructure teams to handle specific tasks and projects. Candidates must have at least 3 years' experience in a high pressure, complex multi-vendor Network Support environment and be able to work to a defined list of requirements working efficiently and independently and in compliance with our governance processes. The candidate must be willing to work at remote locations to install equipment and be able to provide good customer service.
The skills and experience required are:
– Knowledge and experience of windows security patching techniques and practice;
application security patching techniques and practice; firewalls and web filtering
– Good experience of applying security and applications patches to process and
– Good experience of working at remote sites professionally and efficiently
– Experience of SOHO boundary security devices
– Good understanding of Network Security issues.
– Understanding of technical issues facing converged networks
– Understanding of Disaster Recovery an Business Continuity documentation and
– Good understanding of Internet technologies
– Running systems over Wide Area Networks/Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
– Remote Desktop support
– Experience and knowledge of server virtualization
– Experience and knowledge of enterprise storage solutions
– Application/Database management
– Experience of database schema design
Rate: £250 per day (inside IR35)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.