Sue Ross Recruitment are working with an IT support and services provider who provide their services to companies throughout South Yorkshire.
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving ability for the position of IT Technician. The duties of an IT Technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
IT Technicians are expected to display good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues. They are required to listen to customers technical needs, understand their problems and implement solutions.
IT Technician Responsibilities:
* Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
* Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
* Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
* Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
* Installing and configuring Windows Server environments.
* Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
* Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
* Establishing good relationships with all colleagues.
* Managing technical & accounts documentation.
IT Technician Requirements:
A full UK driving licence & own vehicle with their own insurance.
Experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Attention to detail.
Good problem-solving skills.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.