Junior Full Stack Developer
The Systems & Tools team are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to design and code functional programs and applications for the business. You will work as part of a small team and be trained & empowered to work individually with little supervision.
The Support Solutions department has a large landscape of solutions across a variety of platforms so a strong working knowledge of at least one programming language will be essential along with an analytical mind and passion for new technology to work with the Systems & Tools team to develop newer, better solutions.
Salary: £32K – £37,500 – (OTE £40,000+)
*37 hour week.
*Paid over time or may accrue an additional 15 days holiday
*Bonus (paid for past 12 years)
*Flexible working (core hours 9.30-4pm Mon-Thurs 9.30-12.30 Friday)
*Pension up to 14%
*25 days holiday + Bank Holiday (option to buy additional 5 days)
*Child Care Vouchers
*Technology purchase scheme
*Gold award Investors in people Sunday Times top 25
Working for an internationally recognised company, delivering leading edge military systems, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our client's products deliver the necessary performance against key customer requirements.
What we are looking for?
* A high level of expertise in database development in C# programming, MS Access and SQL along with building applications in Visual Basic
* In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
* You will have the ability to communicate in different ways effectively with both IT experts and Customer Support staff in the use of their specific IT tools & applications.
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
* You will have the ability to analyse and communicate processes and practices in a clear and concise manner to colleagues of varying position and technical experience
* Experience in the training staff in the use of IT software and tools
* You will have the ability to manage and set your own priorities in order to meet objectives.
* Capable of managing work packages and rapid development activities.
As a Junior Full Stack Developer you will earn a competitive salary (Between £32K £38k depending on experience), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
****Unfortunately we can only accept applications from British Nationals due to Security Clearance requirements – Were you born in the UK? Have you no other nationality other than British? If so you could be eligible to obtain SC Clearance and of course if you currently hold SC Clearance it could be a quicker transfer process.****
Covid19 Update: Haven't furloughed any staff, no redundancies and continue to hire for an extremely busy order book. Interviews all being conducted via telephone and virtually. Staff currently happily working from home.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Junior Full Stack Developer opportunity.
** You will need to hold or be eligible to obtain security clearance**
** Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered. Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.