NEC deliver health applications and services across the UK, Ireland and India. Our applications support the health screening of Newborn Babies and we support the the world’s biggest orthopaedic registry, providing data and intelligence enabling better healthcare and commercial decision making to the NHS, private healthcare providers and medical device manufacturers.
We have embarked on an exciting programme of investment to upgrade and consolidate our product set onto a single core application platform based on Microsoft .Net and SQL Server. Looking forwards we are already deploying new solutions onto Azure and AWS.
We are now looking for an additional developer to join our busy healthcare development team. The successful candidate will be working with us to further develop our screening and registries solutions, utilising some of the latest Microsoft and open source components. This role is key to our platform development and will make a real difference to supporting the provision of healthcare solutions to our clients.
* Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
* Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
* Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
* Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
* Create and test software prototypes
* Develop client displays and user interfaces
* Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
* Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.