We are delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Developer to join our client’s web team at their site in Pershore.
This is a permanent position from day one, with a competitive salary on offer, and other benefits including annual bonus, private healthcare, life insurance, and company pension scheme.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to create and maintain various bespoke systems for the company website, and provide on-site hardware support. You must satisfy the following criteria:
• BSc Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with front-end and back-end development
• Good working knowledge of e-mail systems and Microsoft Office software
• Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
• Analytical and Communication skills
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Assisting the Lead Developer in developing and maintaining new bespoke systems for the company website
• Analyse user needs and software requirements to inform system design
• Maintaining and deploying old and new hardware around the business (PCs, Macs, Laptops, Printers etc.)
• Responding to support requests from the wider team
• Regular meetings to discuss progress and new projects
• Troubleshoot software issues
• Provide on-call support as necessary
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Chris Green
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.