Who are you?
Are you passionate with an ability to learn? Have you got a year’s relevant experience or an appropriate degree/bootcamp? Does the following sound familiar?
* Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
* Is a great problem solver
* Has an eye for detail
* Everyone’s best friend
* Likes a good brew
* Likes to learn new technologies
* Gets work done individually and collaboratively
What is the role?
To effectively contribute the in the development of commercially viable digital solutions, enabling the strong sustainable growth of Gallagher. With support, develop and maintain business relationships with clients to promote technical innovation and excellence.
* To support in the delivery of project-based work including timescale and budget awareness
* To be able to actively contribute in technical meetings, internally and externally
* To review written technical responses in order to increase commercial awareness
* To support in the design and development of innovative, market leading products and solutions
* To be able to contribute in all aspects of digital service delivery and support other roles and teams where there is a project need or skills gap
* Maintain and form client relationships, with support, to enable effective delivery of project work
* Respond to client issues and requirements and escalate to the project manager to ensure these are addressed as required
* To attend suggested relevant courses and take advantage of other L&D opportunities that arise
Our tech stack
We use whatever tool is best for the job. This varies from project to project but this is some of the technology we’ve used recently:
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.