Junior developer – Guildford, Surrey
Salary £24,000 – £26,000 plus benefits
This role will be undertaken from home initially, with a part-time return to the office based in Guildford, Surrey in due course
This role could be a long-term fixed contract or full time; depending on the applicant and experience
* Do you have a minimum of 2 years commercial experience?
* Do you have core understanding and experience with HTML, CSS, JS?
* Are you an individual who has a high level of attention to detail?
About our Client
Our client is a digital marketing agency that helps businesses embrace innovation and grow. An agency that is genuinely built on its values.
The successful applicant:
* Will be working on B2B and B2C websites and eCommerce stores, you will be working alongside our clients UX designers developing / building the website pages and modules.
* Will be working on websites, mobile sites and applications for both large multinational brands as well as small to medium sized businesses.
* Will be part of a small team and you will be expected to work on the technical scoping and planning, and then the development of the client’s responsive websites.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and gain invaluable experience with multiple platforms and tools such as Umbraco, NopCommerce, HubSpot, Shopify, and WordPress.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of 2 years commercial experience
* Core understanding and experience with HTML, CSS, JS
* High level of attention to detail
* Experience of using responsive frameworks (Bootstrap etc)
* You must have experience of working with WordPress
* Experience of building pages using visual page builders
* Experience of dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements
* Testing, debugging & problem solving
The Successful Candidate
You will be working on B2B and B2C websites and eCommerce stores, you will be working alongside our clients UX designers developing / building the website pages and modules to name but a few.
What’s on Offer
* Team bonus
* Ongoing career development, including relevant training courses
* Potential to work from home
* Flexibility with working hours
Job Number: VR/02891
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.