Do you have experience working with CRM systems, strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior CRM Business Analyst to join the divisional IT department team based at the head office in Pembridge. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis in return for a highly competitive salary.
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
About the Junior CRM Business Analyst role:
Our Junior CRM Business Analyst will be responsible for helping support all Kingspan Insulations CRM Dynamics 365 system and users. The role will cover both Business As Usual and projects, this includes participation in Dynamics 365 roll outs to new business acquisitions around the world.
Responsibilities of our Junior CRM Business Analyst:
– Work closely with the CRM Team leader, schedule and monitor own work in order to meet business needs. This will include day-to-day incidents, changes and release management, master data, project work, etc.
– Receipt of incident and problem tickets and the co-ordination of appropriate and timely responses, including dealing with requests from the 2nd line support team, ensuring requests are handled according to agreed procedures.
– Propose, discuss and evaluate potential solutions with the support of the CRM Technical lead and CRM Team Leader.
– Perform testing of any new software releases.
– Writing of specification documents for technical and non-technical projects with assistance from the CRM Technical lead.
– Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles set out i.e. SLA’s, KPI’s and ITIL.
– Train users in any new improvements to software systems.
Skills and Experience required of our Junior CRM Business Analyst:
You must have excellent communication and organisational skills. It would be advantageous to have technical qualifications, prince 2 and ITIL awareness and the ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments.
If you believe you have the attributes required to excel at this role we would love to hear from you, please apply today to join us as our Junior CRM Business Analyst
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.